Responsible for and oversees all the daily activities of the firm. Specializes in ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys for large regional transactions and surveys for street scape and roadway improvement projects.
- Certificate in Surveying Technology, Middlesex County College, NJ (1989)
- Certificate in Achievements, Continuing Education Credits from New Jersey & Pennsylvania Society of Professional Land Surveyors, Rutgers University
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Land Surveyors, Rutgers University
- DC Professional Land Surveyor No. 900573
- NJ Professional Land Surveyor No. 36244
- NY Professional Land Surveyor No. 50124
- Professional Affiliations:
- DC Association of Land Surveyors
- NJ Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Garden State Land Surveyors Alliance
- NY State Association of Professional Land Surveyors
- PA Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- National Society of Professional Land Surveyors
CJ is a land surveyor with over thirty-five (35) years of experience in managing all land surveying activities and staffing; responsible for ensuring best practices are followed and quality assurance goals are obtained; as well as participate in development of best practices as related to land surveying. CJ hails from a family with deep roots in our industry as both his father and grandfather were surveyors. He has a thorough knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in the preparations of ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, subdivisions, descriptions of easements and land boundaries. Additionally, CJ is highly mindful of safety and security procedures. He is also a Registered Land Surveyor in Connecticut & New York.